Boxlight’s mission is to be the leader of innovative and effective educational technology solutions. We aim to improve learning and engagement in classrooms, and to help educators enhance student outcomes and build essential skills, by developing the products they need.
We back up this ability with trusted relationships, knowledgeable and dedicated employees, unsurpassed customer service, and the most comprehensive selection of quality products.
We strive to be a trusted partner to our customers and vendors and to earn a fair profit while embracing ethical business practices.
Better Solutions. Better Results.
- 2016 — Boxlight acquired Mimio, an ed tech company founded in 1997 to help instructors make learning more interactive with their ink capture system. Together, Boxlight and Mimio have created powerful integrated solutions for learning with the MimioClassroom™ suite of products. This partnership has positively impacted education technology and continues to help improve what classroom educators and students can do.
- 2018 —Qwizdom, the company behind OKTOPUS collaboration software for interactive displays, has helped to make a stronger presence in the education technology market. The combined emphasis on collaborative software to improve classroom outcomes has helped us to provide educators with a variety of teaching and learning tools. We are making a stronger presence globally and this interactive technology is a major reason why.
- 2018 —EOS Education, a consulting and professional development company for the K-12 education market, broadens what we have to offer educators. Together, we are committed to providing districts and schools with a rich portfolio of tech training and professional development for different models of learning (in-class, remote, hybrid). The customized support by our team of digital education specialists helps educators feel comfortable and confident in building on their teaching technology skills.
- 2019 — Boxlight expanded its offerings to include educational programming and robotics solutions through the acquisition of Modern Robotics, Inc., developers of the cutting-edge MyBot robotics system. Through the cohesive software platform and innovative robots, this solution helps students of all ages and levels to develop skills and a passion for programming and robotics.
- 2020 —Robo 3D and MyStemKits has truly brought us into the STEM spotlight with their 3D printers and complete curriculum for K-12. The strong, standards-driven content combines instruction with 3D-printable manipulatives to create an end-to-end STEAM solution. Creating a makerspace in each classroom that promotes deep conceptual understanding has never been easier.
- 2020 – Sahara Presentation Systems PLC, a leader in distributed and manufactured AV solutions such as award-winning touchscreens and digital signage products, has joined the Boxlight team. With its world-renowned Clevertouch and Sedao brands, this added partnership is sure to make a powerful impression on the worldwide education technology and collaborative solutions markets. As a heads up… Sunshine wanted us to change this to include a description of all acquisitions. We are still waiting for content on Genesis. This could mean more changes will come soon.